3R, Inc. emergency waste management services can dispatch drivers and vehicles to handle any situation requiring immediate waste transportation and disposal. We are capable and equipped to handle hazardous and non-hazardous liquids, solids, semi-solids, sludge, and landfill disposal at a moment's notice. Additionally, we also do include non-emergency or continual waste management services in the instance of a persisting need. Given the wide variety of our equipment and the roles they serve, we are able to remove waste in tanks, in the ground, from buildings, or even on water. No matter the size or nature of your waste removal we are able to resolve the issue in a expedited, professional manner.
Our emergency waste management services include:
- Non Hazardous
- Hazardous (D&F Type Waste)
- Fluorescent bulbs
- Biological & Infectious Waste
- May include: blood, airborne pathogens, and caustic chemicals, etc
- Fuels blending (Solvents and Fuels)
- Paint, regulated and non regulated
- Fluorescent Bulbs
- Landfill cover (low range contaminated dirt)
- Mercury (Switches, Manometers, Thermometers and Mercuric Metal)
- Pick up Scheduling
- On-site treatment
- Pick up scheduling
- Drum Delivery and pickup, over packing, lab packing
- Supplies (Drums, Containers, Over packs, Pails, Rental
- Waste Characterization (Sampling and Analysis)
- Roll-off (20 and 30 cubic yard)
- Dump trailers
- Van Trailers (Drums, Overpacks, Containers and Bulb packs)
- Dump trucks (Tri-Axle)
- Vac Trucks
- Vac Tanks
Where we come in.
Based out of Greenville, SC, with ability to mobilize and with experience nationwide, we are offering hazardous and non-hazardous waste management and disposal services. Equipped with the personnel, expertise, and equipment to meet your waste transportation and disposal needs, we will meet and exceed expectations on time and under budget.
If you are interested in a quote or to simply inquire further about our dredging services contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at (864) 848-1312.