Soil remediation is the process of rectifying damages to the environment. Remediation is required when soil is contaminated by chemicals. The type of contaminant can take many different forms. An environmental website called GreensGrow explains several key principles or methods to remediation including:
- Excavate soil and take it to a disposal site.
- Aerate soil in the contaminated site, as long as there is no risk of air pollution.
- Thermal remediation by the introduction of heat to the substance.
- Extraction of groundwater or soil paper.
- Containment of soil contaminants.
- Phytoremediation, or the use of plants, to extract heavy metals.
The picture to the right shows 3R providing soil remediation at scale, removing and disposing of contaminants. Every soil remediation job needs a unique touch and an experienced professional to provide a high-quality service.
At 3R Incorporated we have the right equipment and team to get the job done on time and under budget. We use equipment that varies from excavators to bulldozers to roll-off boxes to clean the soil and easily dispose of the containment. Our specific approach varies depending on the unique soil remediation need. When finding an environmental remediator it is important to find one who has the experience to know how to get the job done right. With over 25 years of experience, we are able to provide a holistic, professional service.
Our environmental remediation services include:
- Groundwater Remediation Systems
- Groundwater Treatment Systems
- General Soil Remediation
- Soil Excavation and Disposal
- Landfill and Lagoon Closures
- Underground Storage Tank (UST and AST) Servicing and Removal
- Soil Dewatering
Our 'Why' on Soil Remediation
For us, site remediation is more than just 'work', more than a 'paycheck': It's a commitment! We understand and accept the responsibility that our actions affect our environment for years after the job is completed. Because of the impact our work has on the environment we strive to deliver a thorough, high-quality service to every single client. We are proud to bring about a service, for most of the southeast and elsewhere, which contributes to the health and sustaining of our environment
We service South Carolina, Georgia, North Carolina and throughout the Southeast. Give us a call at at (864) 848-1312 or email us at email@example.com to get a professional opinion and/or quote.