At 3R, Inc. we are able to use our cutting-edge wet/dry vacuum truck(s) and combination sewer jetters to meet a wide variety of industrial and municipal needs. Examples include: transferring dry bulk tanker wrecks, blowing lime into silos, moving sand, transferring materials, including from silos and railroad tankers, blowing gravel onto roofs, cleaning sewers, lift stations, heat exchangers, boilers, pipes and tanks and process equipment. Our equipment has the capability to vacuum liquids and sludges and pump-off while vacuuming.
Our trucks can clean tanks, pits, dikes, trenches, spills, bag houses, cyclones, silos, tankers, floors, roofs, duct work, cooling towers, lagoons, lift stations, water intakes, fire ponds, and sediment ponds-name your vacuuming need and we can likely meet it!
- Dry material blower (up to 130 feet high)
- Unique cyclone and bag house
- 2,000 gpm 6” hydraulic pump
- Stainless steel tank and cyclone
- Liquid Ring Blower, 3,200 cfm @ 28 inches high
- Sewer jetter
- 20,000 PSI water laser
Our vacuum trucks will vacuum dry material and transfer them to tankers or silos. 3R’s unique cyclone/bag-house removes air emissions during vacuuming and during transfers. The cyclone and bag-house can be connected to a tanker or silo.
Types of Materials Which can be Vacuumed Include:
- Flammables – Gasoline, Toluene, Xylene, Benzene
- Acids – Sulfuric, Hydrochloric, Nitric, Acetic
- Caustics – Magnesium and Sodium Hydroxide
- Organics - #2 – 6 fuel oil, Liquid Asphalt
- Inorganics – Salts, Lime, Soda Ash, Resin
- Building Materials - Gravel, Sand, Bricks and Cement
- Misc - Bricks, Saw-dust, Flour, Mud, Sludge, Glue, Dust, Carbon black.
If you are interested in a quote or to simply inquire further about our vacuum truck rental and services contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (864) 848-1312.